I'm thrilled to announce that Mallory Joyce Design is hiring! I'm looking for an associate planner to provide assistance in client correspondence, vendor management, social media creation, floral prep, and office organization as well as hands-on assistance on wedding weekends. This is a part-time, paid, hourly position, requiring in-office work 1-2 days per week and wedding weekends.
- Manage event workflow by learning and implementing systems, keeping track of deadlines and upcoming meetings, and providing clear communication with clients and vendors
- Create a social media calendar, selecting and sometimes writing content in a way that is inspiring and on brand
- Help manage event details through timelines, layouts, budgets, contact forms, and calendars
- Perform pre-wedding and studio upkeep tasks such as purchasing supplies, cleaning flower buckets, processing flowers, prepping wedding documents and decor
- Assist in the setup, coordination, execution, and breakdown of wedding weekends including running rehearsal, managing on-site team, setting up flowers and decor, communicating with vendors, managing timeline of events, and cleaning up
- Provide upbeat and can-do attitude, rolling with the punches, anticipating the next task, and having fun while doing it
Organization, Clear and Professional Communication (both verbal and written), Problem Solving, Social Media Management (knowledge and understanding of Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and blogging), Detail Management
Floral Design Experience, Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Squarespace, Styling Experience
If you think you might be the right fit for this position, I would love to hear from you! We hope to create a loyal and tight-knit team as we grow and we are looking for people who understand our vision and are interested in joining to create beautiful and meaningful events with an eye toward inspiring others, building legacies, and making a difference through our business.
Email your resume, cover letter, and any other visuals/ documents of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.