My dad loves goals, and if there’s one thing I’ve heard him say about goals, it’s that the best way to achieve them is to write them down. So it’s with that in mind that I’m ready to put finger to keyboard and share my 2013 list. I’ve tried to keep them somewhat realistic (so maybe I can actually overachieve this year?) and I’m trying to remember grace, not perfection. So here goes.
- Read 25 books this year, including at least 5 non-fiction.
- Rejoin the gym. Exercise 3 times per week.
- Use my Canon at least once per week. Learn how to use the dang thing.
- Run another race, maybe a 10-miler, and train for time (not just for survival).
- Finish 10 pieces of jewelry and post them.
- Keep up with my Bible-reading plan.
- Post more regularly on this blog. Include moodboards. And more outfits?
- Style another photoshoot.
- Take a weekend trip with Michael.
- Go camping with friends.
- Lend my styling skills to a non-profit event.
- Organize the blogs I read in Reader or Bloglovin.
- Attend a skills-improving workshop (ideally, one of these) or volunteer on-site with another professional.
- Give this blog a facelift.
- Acquire artwork for our home.
- Plan meals each week. Learn basic kitchen skills (help, anyone?).
Do you have resolutions or goals? Leave a link in the comments. I’d love to hear them.
Image by Jose Villa